Our HR cycle sets the pace for our employees' career development in a transparent and efficient manner, in line with our HR policy.
At SQLI, the HR cycle is based on 5 key moments spread throughout the year:
- Annual performance review (between February and May): a time to discuss the past year and future prospects
- People & Salary review (between June and September): two managerial events that provide a clear view of skills, a review of potential, the implementation of individual action plans and the review of employees' salaries
- Training plan (between November and January): consolidation of the training plan following the People Review
- Budget validation (between November and January)
- Compensation (January): payment of salary increases