1. Collected personal data
SQLI collects personal data on its websites in two ways: (1) directly (for example when you complete a form to request information or to post comments on a blog); and (2) indirectly (through the technology used on our website, for example).
We may process your personal data for:
- Respond to a request for information that you can submit to us through our website;
- The organization and management of events and webinars following your registration via our website;
- Management of comments posted on blogs;
- Recruitment management, when you apply for positions online;
During each of your visits to our sites and mobile applications, we also collect information relating to your connection and your browsing. For more information, visit our page dedicated to our Cookies Policy (LINK).
This processing is carried out on the legal basis of consent or of legitimate interest, as the case may be.
Finally, subject to your prior and explicit consent, we may also use the personal data that you share with us for marketing purposes and in particular to provide you with personalized offers.
2. Retention period of your Personal Data
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy or to enable us to meet our legal obligations. We have strict data retention procedures so that personal data will be deleted after a reasonable period of time.
3. Transfer of your Personal Data
We may use external suppliers and partners with whom we can share your Personal Data for the purposes indicated above.
Before proceeding, we will take the necessary measures to ensure that your personal data will benefit from adequate protection in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and SQLI internal policies.
When these suppliers and external partners are located outside the European Economic Area, we supervise the transfer with the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission.
We have put in place a set of organizational and technical measures to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Data and to protect it against unauthorized access, use and disclosure. Access to personal data is restricted to employees and service providers who need to know this information and who have been trained to comply with confidentiality rules.
5. Third party websites
6. Your rights
You have the following rights (under the circumstances, under the conditions, and subject to exceptions, provided for by applicable law):
- Request access to the personal data that we process about you and, where applicable, obtain information and a copy of such personal data.
- Request the rectification of your personal data, in the event that they are inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data so that SQLI stops processing your personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data ("right to be forgotten").
- Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Request the portability of your personal data by requesting to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of the personal data that you have transmitted to SQLI, or to ask SQLI to transmit this personal data to another manager processing.
- Withdraw your consent, insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to [email protected]
In any case, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the competent authority for the protection of personal data.