In accordance with our HR policy, our HR cycle sets the pace for our workers' career development in a clear and efficient manner.
At SQLI, the HR cycle is based on 5 key moments spread throughout the year:
- Annual performance review (February to May): a time to reflect on the previous year and plan for the future.
- People & Salary Assessment (June-September): two management events that provide a clear picture of abilities, a review of potential, the implementation of individual action plans, and a review of staff compensation.
- Training plan (between November and January): consolidation of the training plan following the People Review
- Budget validation (between November and January)
- Compensation (January): payment of salary increases