The HR cycle
Our performance evaluation and staff development policies are built around the HR Cycle.
In accordance with our HR policy, our HR cycle sets the pace for our workers' career development in a clear and efficient manner.
At SQLI, the HR cycle is based on 5 key moments spread throughout the year:
- Annual performance review (February to May): a time to reflect on the previous year and plan for the future.
- People & Salary Assessment (June-September): two management events that provide a clear picture of abilities, a review of potential, the implementation of individual action plans, and a review of staff compensation.
- Training plan (between November and January): consolidation of the training plan following the People Review
- Budget validation (between November and January)
- Compensation (January): payment of salary increases