The objectives of this share buyback program are as follows:
- Their allocation to employees and officers of the Company and related companies, in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down by law, notably in connection with profit-sharing schemes, stock option plans, free share issues or company savings plans;
- Their allocation on exercise of rights attached to securities giving entitlement by redemption, conversion, exchange, presentation of a warrant or any other means to existing shares in the Company;
- Their cancellation, subject to the adoption by the Annual General Meeting of the resolution authorizing a capital reduction;
- The Company will ensure that these objectives are achieved in compliance with applicable regulations.
The implementation of this program falls within the scope of the provisions of Articles 241-1 to 241-7 of the General Regulations of the “Autorité des Marchés Financiers” and Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of April 16, 2014 on market abuse.
The Annual General Meeting set :
- the maximum number of shares to be acquired is 10% of the total number of shares comprising the share capital, which currently stands at 4,657,019 shares;
- a maximum purchase price of €60 per share, excluding costs;
- and the maximum amount allocated to this program at five million euros (€5,000,000).
This authorization was granted by the Combined Shareholders' Meeting of June 28, 2023.
The program entrusted to the investment company amounts to one million euros (€1,000,000), with a maximum of 20,000 shares, and is launched for a period of 6 months, i.e. until May 10, 2024.