Quick fixes for your TikTok video ✅
It is quite easy to make a mistake. Mistakes, thankfully, exist to teach us something. Here are some basic improvements you may do if you're utilizing TikTok to promote your business:
- Look for viral hashtags as soon as you post your video online. Is there a relevant hashtag for a certain time period, such as #Xmas22 during the Christmas break? To increase your visibility, include them in your description.
- Don't use the hashtag #ForYou because it's overused. When you click on it, you get a mix of different TikToks, thus it's not relevant to your material.
- When you want to boost your videos, don't use liquor. Because of the platform's age accessibility, TikTok does not support it.
- Don’t use liquor in your videos when you want to boost them. TikTok does not support it because of the age accessibility of the platform.
- Make sure your TikTok profile is not linked to a phone number. The contacts in your phone can be targeted on their ForYou-page with the mention ‘via a contact’. This makes your reporting and audience not reliable.
- If you want to increase interaction, include your question or call to action in the video itself, not just in the description.
You can already avoid these 5 mistakes. Do you want to use TikTok to promote your business but lack the creative ideas, materials, or time to do so?