Do you want to join a company where digital business meets the creative thinkers?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency, and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
For 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
We are looking for a Vue Front-End Developer to strengthen our team that will be responsible for the development of a single project (in the beginning) from A to Z, translating gripping designs into efficient code!
What is this all about?
- You'll work in team alongside other passionate Front-End developers dedicated to delivering high quality results.
- You should have the experience to make proposals on potential solutions.
- Contribute in the design and outlining solutions (with the analyst, technical lead, UI Designer, UX-designer or architect).
- Create Front-End code within planning and budget for qualitative E-commerce or Engagement Products that exceed all customers' expectations.
- You’ll also actively participate in Scrum Events, report on progress, do version control using GIT and identify potential problems.
Who are you?
- You have at least 2-3 years of front-end development experience.
- Experience with Vue.js is mandatory.
- Experience working on Agile/SCRUM development teams.
- Experience of using user centric design and applying User Experience concepts
- You speak English fluently Spanish is a good asset.
- Knowledge about design principles (i.e. Atomic Design, BEM) and CSS compilers (LESS, SCSS)
- Experience with one of the version control systems (i.e. Git)
- Experience with building tools like Webpack
- Highly desirable knowledge of Continuous integration
- Highly desirable knowledge of testing frameworks such as Cypress, mocha, Chai
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions: 2
- Start date: in the beginning of July.
- Contract duration: Fulltime, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.