Senior UI Designer (m/f)
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
As part of the development of our activities within nour Design department, we are looking for a Senior UI Designer (m/f) and join our geat team.
- Creating the graphic design of new screens to meet the objectives of the customers from a defined specification
- Translating ideas and concepts using motion design, interactive prototypes and front-end development
- Finding multiple visual solutions to solve client and user problems
- Creating recognisable icons and brand identities and logos aligned with client strategy
- Graphically enhance corporate presentations, with photographic sourcing on message, and clear and impactful infographics
- Benchmark existing websites to support design and visual decisions
You have a degree in Design (Engineering School/Master or equivalent) and at least 5 years of experience as a UI Designer in an agency environment where you have put your skills into practice.
You have the following skills:
- Experience in digital design
- Interest in graphic design and typography
- Experience in e-commerce, mobile web design
- Knowledge of UX principles, in particular user-centred design methodology
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe CC
- In-depth knowledge of Bohemian coding sketch including symbols
- Able to prototype with Principle, Kite, After Effects or similar tools
Why join us ?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- Work on international projects in the luxury goods industry, international organisations, retail, and with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
Would you like to know more ?
Send us your profile ! We look forward to meeting you !