SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience. We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
As Junior Android Developer at SQLI you will learn by doing code development build and user-friendly Android apps for our current projects. You'll be supported by our Tech Lead and our Mobile Team to deliver high-quality Android apps.
What is this all about?
- Support our Development Team in designing and developing applications for the Android platform.
- Involved with all phases of mobile app development from initial concepts, through design, development, testing and deployment
- Write clean, maintainable code.
- Adopt agile development methodology
You will work closely to
- Android Development Team/ Squad
- Scrum Master
Who are you?
- Recently graduated or about to finish your Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Engineering or STEM.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- You have (at least) theorical knowledge about:
- Android environment
- Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Java, Kotlin, Jenkins, and GIT
Skills & Behaviours:
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve your Android skills.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to work independently and also collaborate with the team
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- OneGenius Premium Member: training platform with a lot of on-line learnings (certifications, courses, etc)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- Onsite/Hybrid/Remote policy work
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive working hours on Fridays and all week in July and August.
- Full salary coverage for sick leave.
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Relocation package
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.