Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
Within our Java Business Unit, we are looking for a Java Full Stack Consultant to work for our various clients in Lausanne.
You will be in charge of :
- Analyse the needs
- Participate in the definition of technical architectures
- To carry out unit tests
- Designing and developing suitable Front-End and Back-End solutions and carrying out maintenance
- Write technical documentation
- Be the technical reference on the project or for pre-sales files
- To carry out technological monitoring
You will conduct several types of missions from scratch, R&D, evolution or maintenance projects, which can be of small or medium duration. We have clients in the French-speaking part of Switzerland in various sectors of activity (luxury, insurance, public, NGOs, etc.).
We will assist our future employee in his/her career, with prospects for development.
You have a degree in computer science (engineering school/Master's degree or equivalent) and you have at least 3 years of experience in Java and front-end development (Angular/React, HTML/JS/CSS), ideally acquired in an IT company.
You have the following technical skills :
- Proficiency in Java 8 and/or 11 and the frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Kafka
- Mastery of Angular version 6 and following, React JS/Native
- Knowledge of Maven/Jenkins/GIT tools
- Knowledge of Agile methods
You are a team player, adaptable and have good organisational skills. You are able to manage priorities, have excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of service. You are able to work with multi-skilled teams in a multicultural context.
Your mother tongue is French (or C1 level at least) and you have an excellent level of oral and written English (min. B2). German is a plus.
Why join us ?
- A human-sized agency (150 people) close to its clients: you will work in our offices or on our clients' premises in a team
- Work on international projects in the luxury goods industry, international organisations, retail, and with a strong reputation
- We will help you to develop and improve your skills: e-learning, training, certifications...
- A career follow-up with HR standards: annual interview, mission follow-up...
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
Would you like to know more ?
Send us your profile! We look forward to meeting you !