Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
SQLI Spain: for 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
What do we offer you?
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius : a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses : English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI : annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
o Good work environment : free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games),
o Team vibes : events, lunch, breakfast, team buildings, etc.
o Christmas gift and a lot of other surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
o Teleworking policy and flexible hours
o Intensive Friday
o Intensive July and August
o 1000€ budget to cover the charges
o Relocation service support
- Health@SQLI :
o Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
o We pay your first day of baja
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT Talent Acquisition Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most important IT companies in the world. You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices in Valencia. You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people to do great work and learn great things together.
We are looking for our office in Valencia our new IT Talent Acquisition Specialist. You will work under the coordination of the Talent Acquisition Leader.
The goal is to ensure full-cycle recruitment processes, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. We are looking for someone dynamic who will be proactive in order to improve our processes and our employer brand.
What this is all about?
Among others, and without excluding these, its responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement a research strategy
- Identify potential candidates on jobboards and social networks
- Lead the recruitment process end2end: sourcing, interviews, reports in order to select the best candidates
- Ensure the follow-up of applications in close collaboration with operational staff and managers Ensure your regular reporting of your activity
Who are you?
You are graduated from a Business/Law School (or equivalent) and you have 2 years of experience in the field of digital profile recruitment or within an IT recruitment agency.
You are demonstrated your ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment, your proactivity and your autonomy. You have an excellent communication skills.
You are fluent in Spanish and English. French is considered as an asset.
This position is open to people with disabilities