Do you want to join a company where digital business meets the creative thinkers?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency, and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
For 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an iOS Tech Lead. This is an exciting opportunity to join SQLI. You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices in Barcelona. You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people doing great work and learning great things together. We are a human touch company & the key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We are looking for an Senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including Iphones and Ipads. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
What is this all about?
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality & organization.
- Work closely with final customer and operations to deeply understand the business needs
- Liaising fluid relationship with the client, becoming a key trusted partner
- Deal with the product owners and business analysts in order to assure the smooth delivery.
Who are you?
- BS in Computer Science or similar (Engineering) or 5 years of experience in mobile development.
- Proficient with Objective-C & Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIkit, Core Data , Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Able to write clean and testable code.
- Experience working with CI/CD.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- User knowledge level for RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Previous experience working with Cocoa Pods or similar.
- Mobile Development Certification highly valuable.
Your skills & behaviours
- High English skills language (C1).
- Knowledge of the Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Strong analytical and business mindset.
- Proficiency level in MS Office tools.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
This position is open to people with disabilities
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions:1
- Start date: September
- Contract duration: Fulltime, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.