Global Digital Marketing Designer
Do you want to join a company where digital business meets the creative thinkers?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency, and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
For 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Facilitate stakeholders’ product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and creating production-ready digital designs for the Nespresso website and mobile applications.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Supervise and co-create quality designs and communication for campaigns in our digital ecosystem.
- Collaborate with other Designers and Design Leads to continuously improve the Design Strategy in the different tribes and squads.
- Evangelize more junior Designers to improve their design process and brand understanding.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- 5 or more years of experience in the different phases of the design process with in-depth knowledge of visual design
- Demonstrated experience in eCommerce or digital marketing design, with a well-rounded portfolio of design work and a strong understanding of design objectives.
- Experience with Design Systems (maintenance, usage) or CMSs (content authoring for campaigns).
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Passion for solving design problems by playing with all dimensions of marketing design: content strategy, design, art direction, and interaction design
- Demonstrated experience with agencies to create digital experiences (creation of hypothesis, design definition, …).
- Experience in following and ensuring accessibility guidelines (AA).
- Experience in agile environments.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Dynamic, creative personality, good communication skills to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Action Oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Peer Relationship
- Service Orientation
- Proactive co-operation
This position is open to people with disabilities
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions:1
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract duration: Fulltime, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.