EMLYON Business School is launching a new website with modernised graphics and includes features inspired by e-commerce. This is the new digital interface between the school and its customers, which presents all the executive development education programmes offered by the school. SQLI was chosen to put this platform in place and support EMLYON in its desire to put digital at the heart of its commercial strategy.
EMLyon's range of programmes under the spotlight
EMLYON is a management grande école and a business school of reference in France and internationally. EMLYON is keen to improve its commercial effectiveness as well as its image in a highly competitive sector, so it has redesigned its web ecosystem in order to highlight the programmes it offers. To do this, it first of all wanted to merge its two websites into one.
This new system meets several objectives:
- to facilitate requests for information and regarding programmes from its customers (companies and individuals)
- to offer its customers services and features inspired by e-commerce+ to present a dynamic and modern website which reflects the brand's image
- to have a responsive and upgradeable website which can handle changes to the Group's visual identity in the future.
EMLYON was won over by SQLI's ability to lead a project throughout its whole life cycle: conception, design, ergonomics, integration, and development. The business school also liked SQLI's skills in terms of innovation and its ability to advise them in this area.
Organisation, rigour and adherence to deadlines
SQLI designed and developed this website using the eZ Publish solution.
EMLYON's platform was launched in the summer and has new features such as:
- an effective advanced search engine+ automatic generation of sheets about the programmes and diplomas
- an English version of the website to support its development internationally
- a chat system which makes it possible to answer customers questions live
- a personal space for its customersIn order to address EMLYON's commercial issues, the website feeds data directly into its CRM.
The design of the website uses the school's graphic charter and can handle changes to the graphics in the future.Thanks to its rigorous organisation and adherence to deadlines, SQLI has won EMLYON's trust:
« Our old websites were ageing and did not enhance our programmes. That's why we needed to redesign them. SQLI knew how to stand out with its creative proposal combined with a good understanding of our issues and our work. While the website was being developed, we particularly liked SQLI's rigorous methodology, its involvement and its adherence to deadlines. We can say that the project is a success and we are going to continue to develop our website with SQLI's support,» says Aurélie Dufour, Head of Marketing at EMLYON.Visit EMLYON's new executive development education website.