Personal Data Protection Policy
SQLI may collect and process Personal Data concerning you when you visit and use this site. This Policy aims to provide you with all the relevant information relating to the processing of Personal Data that may be collected on this website.
When you access and use this site, SQLI may collect and process Personal Data about you. This Policy is intended to provide you with all pertinent information on the handling of Personal Data gathered on this website.
2. Collected personal data
SQLI gathers personal data on its websites in two ways: (1) directly (for example, when you fill out a form to request information or leave a comment on a blog); and (2) indirectly (for example, when you fill out a form to request information or leave a comment on a blog) (through the technology used on our website, for example). We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Respond to an information request that you can send us via our website;
- Following your registration on our website, the organization and management of events and webinars;
- Comments left on blogs are managed;
- When you apply for jobs online, you'll be dealing with recruitment management.
We collect information about your connection and browsing habits during each of your visits to our websites and mobile applications. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy page (LINK). This processing is done on the legal basis of consent or legitimate interest, depending on the situation. Finally, we may use the personal data you supply with us for marketing reasons, including providing you with targeted offers, if you give us your previous and explicit consent.
3.Retention period of your Personal Data
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is required to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy or to comply with our legal responsibilities. Personal data is erased after a reasonable length of time according to our strict data retention standards.
4. Transfer of your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with external vendors and partners for the purposes described above. Before we proceed, we will take the necessary steps to verify that your personal data is adequately protected, as required by applicable data privacy laws and SQLI internal policies. When these suppliers and external partners are located outside of the European Economic Area, we monitor the transfer using the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses.
We've implemented a number of organizational and technical safeguards to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data, as well as to protect it against unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Personal data is only accessible to workers and service providers who require it and who have been trained to follow confidentiality guidelines.
6. Third party websites
Links to third-party websites may be found on our webpages. SQLI makes no representations or warranties about these third-party websites. These third-party websites' owners and operators may collect, use, or transmit Personal Data for their own purposes and under their own terms. It is your duty to review the terms of service and privacy policies of third-party websites and programs before using or giving information on them.
7. Your rights
Under the circumstances, under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions set forth by relevant law, you have the following rights:
- Request access to the personal data we hold about you, as well as information and a copy of such data, if appropriate.
- If your personal data is erroneous, incomplete, or old, you can request that it be corrected.
- Object to the processing of your personal data, and SQLI will no longer process it.
- Request that your personal information be erased ("right to be forgotten").
- Request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- Request the portability of your personal data by requesting a copy (in a structured, frequently used, and machine-readable format) of the personal data you have provided to SQLI, or by requesting that SQLI transmit your personal data to another manager for processing.
- Withdraw your consent in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you desire to exercise any of these rights. In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate body for personal data protection.