Web & Application Project Manager
You love working with clients and an experienced team to analyse and create projects ? Inspiring, guiding a client and thinking of the perfect solution are what make you tick ? Then we have the perfect challenge for you !
What can you expect?
You will be part of an ambitious and growing organisation. As a Project Manager at Wax Interactive you'll manage your client portfolio for different ranges of customers. Together with your team you are responsible of working out the project and keeping our customers satisfied.
- Agile and Scrum framework are two concepts you grasp thoroughly
- You have an eye for quality and timely delivery, all within the budget
- You visit our clients to translate our omnichannel services into concrete (long-term) projects by providing workshop sessions in collaboration with our experts
- You are the point of contact within the company for the project
- Together with the account manager you are able to acquire a strong sense of the client’s business, so you can think along and delight them with your creative concepts and opportunities. You coordinate running projects, delegate the team of experts, and give out advice if and when necessary
- You get the liberty to become involved in projects when your expertise allows it (consulting, UX Design, information architecture, etc.)
- You take pro-active measures and are not shy of expressing your opinion or suggesting improvements
If this sounds like a fit, you're probably...
- An experienced Project Manager, and you can demonstrate your experience
- Someone who has experience with a CMS solution (ex. Drupal, Wordpress), ideally with some technical background and/or online marketing experience
- Someone who is perceptive and possesses a strategic, creative, and technical mind made for getting projects and seeing them through
- Described by others as a team player brimming with initiative
- Focussed on service, solutions, and results.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, but you are capable of having conversations in French as well
- Skillful in time management, budget management, and scope management. Deadlines are sacred to you.
- Fond of laughing and you have a generally happy disposition.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Fantastic clients to work for (Nestlé, AG Insurance, Cointreau, etc.). We can offer you an interesting variety of tasks which are linked to your digital expertise.
- A challenging and educational environment; we provide support and training so you can keep on growing personally and professionally. We encourage you to frequently attend relevant seminars and conferences.
- A competitive salary consistent with your experience, perquisite advantages, quality working material (i.a. Apple MacBook Pro) and a company car.
- A pleasant office environment close to Ghent with plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
- Fun colleagues with whom you will create innovative projects.
- Cosy summer barbecues on our amazing roof terrace.
- Unlimited access to coffee, fizzy drinks, soup, fresh fruit, and regular sugar hits provided by our inhouse food blogger Myriam Minne (Hap&Tap).
Does this profile sound like you, and cannot wait to become a part of our team? Apply now!