We are SQLI
You are passionate about consultancy, and you want to demonstrate your expertise as SAP Invoice Management (VIM) Expert? You want to handle a variety of projects and meet exciting clients?
If the answer is yes, we can offer you the perfect opportunity to progress in a dynamic company that is currently undergoing sustainable growth in its activities. This way your skills as a VIM expert will make a real difference.
With SQLI, you are part of an international team of consultants who love what they do and are proud of it. Together, we’ll define a career evolution plan and stimulate you to obtain official certificates. Basically, we invest in you, every time and everywhere.
We are looking to strengthen our team with an additional SAP Invoice Management (VIM) expert. Are you the future of SQLI?
As SAP Invoice Management (VIM) expert you will work for our large accounts where you will support our customers making their vendor invoice management process more efficient using SAP Invoice Management by OpenText.
You will be involved and/or drive full life cycle projects from requirements gathering during blueprint workshops until the post go-live support.
You will mainly work from Belgium with occasional missions abroad. You will also play an internal role in improving the internal knowledge on SAP Invoice Management by OpenText (VIM) within the whole team.
SQLI stands for quality so to give our clients the best service our consultants need to possess the following requirements:
- As we are looking for an expert profile, we aim for someone with 5 to 7 years of experience with SAP Invoice Management by OpenText (including OCR);
- We are looking for someone with great communication and soft skills to interact on a high professional level with our clients;
- Therefore professional proficiency in English, Dutch and/or French is a must;
- At least 1 year of experience with SAP 4HANA;
- Consulting skills
- Key user training
- Business requirements gathering
- Able to discuss with business stakeholders, including management
- Customer oriented
- Mentor junior profiles
- Project management skills: Agile, SCRUM, PMI.
- Solid general IT understanding
These requirements are definitely a plus:
- Experience with Ariba (integration);
- Experience with e-invoicing (e.g. PEPPOL, e-fattura,...)
- Experience with ‘solution beyond invoice’
- Teaching experience to end-users and consultants;