SQLI Ghent is a creative digital marketing agency that helps brands grow their business through customer love stories. Our young and dynamic team devises branding & communication strategies, creates digital marketing campaigns, manages social media communication, develops websites… Some of our main clients are Nestlé, Colruyt Group, Pierre Fabre, Tissot, Panasonic.
What you'll be doing...
- You will actively participate in brainstorm sessions to come up with smart & innovative ideas
- You will create visually compelling images and videos, taking into account the identity of the client, the outlined strategy and the intended objective
- With a keen eye for detail, you will challenge designs from an aesthetic but also a strategic point of view
- You will use your extensive experience to coach your colleagues and to bring the talents present within the creative team to a higher level
If this sounds like a fit, you're probably...
- Passionate about video & social media
- Eating Photoshop and After Effects for breakfast. You know this software inside out.
- You have a good knowledge of other Creative Cloud Apps such as Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Xd
- A resourceful researcher, who follows trends and is able to keep work fresh. You love to share your findings with the team.
- Someone with experience. At least 3 years in an advertising, content, or communication agency.
- Proud of your portfolio. It shows your talented skillset and some wonderful projects you’ve worked on in the past.
- Keen on having a chat with your colleagues at the coffee machine or on a sunny terrace after office hours
Our offer you can't refuse
- Fantastic brands to work for: Nestlé, Colruyt, Avène, Tissot, Panasonic, Visit Bruges, Collect & Go …
- A competitive salary, tailored to your personal needs and efforts
- Great colleagues who like to go the extra mile for you
- An open and horizontal management style that encourages personal development
- Unlimited access to coffee, fizzy drinks, soup, fresh fruit, and regular sugar hits provided by our inhouse food blogger Myriam Minne (Hap & Tap)
- We combine working remote with working on-site to keep close contact with colleagues.
- An office space you’ll be happy to call home with summer barbecues on our splendid roof terrace.
Are we a match? We’d love to hear from you!
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.