SAP Integration Architect
Nice to meet you! We love new beginnings and so do our clients, which is why they rely on us for their digital transformation. We provide them with end-to-end solutions on customer experience platforms and unified commerce. Since the digital landscape is always changing, we're currently looking for a new member for our team!
Are you passionate about technology and development, and excited about what’s coming ahead? Well, perhaps this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Working with us
Our people are the ones who make the magic happen, who make our customers' dream come true. And, who are not afraid to dive into a challenge head first. As a consultant at SQLI you will become part of a bigger team. We encourage an open mind and initiative, allowing your ideas and creativity to thrive. Together we make our customers succeed in a digital world. We know their business, but more importantly, we know ours.
You will mostly be working out of our clients' office, but return to the SQLI office every now and then for training, team meetings or teambuilding activities.
SAP Integration Architect
- Design and implement Integration Architecture for global SAP (and non-SAP) landscapes
- Select, setup and maintain the middleware in charge of platforms integration
- Evaluate existing solutions, proposing and implementing improvements, developing a data integration strategy.
- Architecting integrations between On-premise and cloud-based solutions like SAP ERP, SAP Commerce, SAP Services or SAP FSM.
Being a technology and SAP lover.
Having a consultant mindset is very important for us: teamwork, flexibility and a customer facing attitude.
Excellent communication skills
Capacities to present technical concept in a comprehensive way, capable of interacting with multiple levels
of IT and business management.
Other requirements include:
- Hands on expertise in SAP PO and SAP CPI / BTP.
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Ability to address and problem solve in an objective, fact-based, professional fashion.
- Effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately captured agreed, accepted and implemented.
- Ability to provide technical leadership on project
- Master degree in computer science, IT or similar.
- 8+ years experience in SAP Solution/Integration Architecture
- Language skills: you are fluent in English (written/spoken) with a MANDATORY good knowledge of French. Dutch being a strong +
- Experience with SAP Commerce integration is a plus
- Working experience with a nearshore practice is a plus
What’s in it for you?
At SQLI we’re happy to support you in any way we can. With a flat hierarchy, you’ll be surrounded by a team of experts to support you at every step of the way. We will provide you with a clear career development plan and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with training and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to attend different team activities, drink and events.
Ready to start your adventure at SQLI?
We’d love to hear from you and get to know you, so don’t hesitate to write us a small motivation as well.
Interested in SQLI but can’t find the vacancy that matches your experience or profile?