Do you keep going until the perfect puzzle has been put together? Do you like to puzzle with timeslots instead of pieces? Then you might be the missing piece of our puzzle!
You’re a puzzle matchmaker that knows colleagues like no other and you know who will do brilliantly in a specific assignment and the other way around. When you lose a piece and your puzzle doesn't work out, you also know how to convince someone to take on a challenging assignment. You are a fine conversationalist – both professionally and personally, and switch easily between employee and client. The planning phone is always at your fingertips, and your colleagues secretly suspect that your headset is fused to your head. Talking to you is a treat and you are convincing because of your naturally winning personality.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Read on and discover if you and this vacancy are a perfect puzzle match. 🧩
A bit more about you
✅ You are a dedicated planner and obsessed with scheduling. Mic drop. (you integrate new assignments in the planning system, arrange follow-ups for leave requests, match the right colleagues with the right assignments in consultation with team leads and project managers,...)
✅ You are a people person, you like working with people and in a team
✅ You like an engaging conversation but can easily switch when focus is needed
✅ You strive for fast results and matching pieces, but you always keep the bigger picture in mind, as well as the logistics that come with puzzling
✅ You love digital marketing & were born to work in an agency work environment
The missing piece of our puzzle
✅ Has at least 2+ years of experience as a project manager or in a similar job
✅ Is fluent in Dutch, in English is a bonus
✅ Gets a kick out of planning and matching schedules in the most systematic time-efficient way. Even in a hectic environment, he/her/they know(s) how to keep an overview and how to adhere to work processes
✅ Doesn’t know what stress feels like. A new assignment with a deadline this week? Let’s go!
✅ Can work with Microsoft Office and planning software
✅ May already have a network of freelancers he/her/they can call on last-minute
Our offer you can’t refuse
- An interesting job with room for your own initiative
- A challenging and educational environment; we provide trainings so you can keep on growing personally and professionally.
- Fantastic brands to work for (Colruyt, Cointreau, Pierre Fabre, Avène, Jules Destrooper …)
- A competitive salary consistent with your experience, perquisite advantages & quality working material (i.a. Apple MacBook Pro).
- Fun colleagues who like to go the extra mile together with you
- Cosy summer barbecues on our amazing roof terrace.
- Unlimited access to coffee, fizzy drinks, soup, fresh fruit, and regular sugar hits provided by our inhouse food blogger Myriam Minne (Hap&Tap).
Seems like a great fit! Ready to start puzzling?