Optimizing SWDE’s customer service with FSM
Imagine being a customer support employee who is flooded by calls from customers with questions about support, or even worse, an emergency because there is a leak. Sounded familiar for our client SWDE, which is why they opted for an FSM solution to automate and optimise their workflows, so organisation stress can be reduced for their customer support services, and their technicians. Learn how they did this with the help of SQLI Belgium.
Why did SWDE opt for this SAAS solution?
Because it met 100% of their requirements. FSM has:
- Customisable functionalities, so they can distinguish between different scenarios (emergency vs. Scheduled maintenance for example).
- Easy integration with native SAP ERP connections like S/4, so information is always up-to-date and scheduled maintenance can be automated
- A clear, user-friendly interface, easy for end customers, customer service personnel, and technicians
- Real-time communication capabilities, to gauge customer satisfaction, and schedule updates
- A plug-in principle, so extra modules can be added at any time