Experience Management Platform
For most businesses, four core experience are relevant when trying to stay ahead of the competition: customer, employee, product, and brand experience. An Experience Management (XM) platform connects, understands and interprets all relevant data collected from these core experiences. No small feat.
The data gathered by the XM platform is unmatched by other analytics platforms, collecting feedback data straight from your user experience. This type of data is extremely valuable, as it opens conversation with your stakeholders and reduces the gap between your offerings and customers’ expectations. The insights generated by the platform are actionable throughout your entire organization – enhancing digital touchpoints, internal data, tools, and processes – helping you achieve key outcomes and goals. Lastly, the platform grants everyone in the organization access to these insights, using global or fully personalized dashboards. This allows your entire business to create, analyze, and distribute all data, and follow up with the appropriate actions.
Qualtrics is one of the most robust and flexible Experience Management platforms currently on the market. Advanced features such as powerful analytics, AI, and machine learning all uncover deep insights from customer feedback and generate actionable recommendations that enable positive change. A truly market leading platform.
Some popular use cases are:
- Customer Experience Management (CXM)
- NPS Software
- Employee Engagement Software
- Online Survey Software
- Market Research Software
- 360° Customer or Employee Feedback
- Onboarding & New Hire Surveys
- Online Reputation Management
Applying Experience Management in practice
Having valuable experience data is one thing. But how can you put this data to use? The first time an important survey is activated, there will be a lot of interest in the answers. But this interest quickly fades away when follow-up survey results are less spectacular and other priorities resurface.
Therefore, the key to a successful Experience Management program are:
- To develop a short / mid / long term strategy
- To embed the feedback data in your day to day way of working.
In the in-depth articles below we will outline two approaches that will help you to apply your Experience data in your daily tasks:
- Continuous improvement: why removing frictions is a strategic activity and why customer feedback is essential in this process
- Working with Blended teams: how can you can leverage internal and external expertise, and how to maximize your team’s output while steering on business value.