Unify all your Customer Data in a single solution for efficient marketing growth and better ROI
Customer data is key to meet your customers' needs. But, organizations are still not able to fully utilize it because they struggle with:
- Handling an increasing amount of data flowing into their company coming from an increasing number of sources with their each their own processes and limitations
- Using an increasing number of (Martech) tools and channels, which also creates data silos
- The lack of a data centralization system in which to bring this customer data together into
- The lack of in-depth customer data analysis that enables real-time actions
Leaders must now look at ways of integrating the data to get deeper insights and enable additional marketing capabilities such as personalization, versus adding more points solutions that only add topical insights. Without integrated customer data, creating omnichannel highly-targeted campaigns or personalized customer experiences becomes virtually impossible.
According to Gartner’s 2019 Multichannel Marketing Survey, 58% of the respondents indicated leveraging integrated customer data was a significant or moderate challenge.
This is where customer data platforms come into play: the go-to solution to collect, unify, analyze, and activate customer data in a single centralized platform.
CDPs are the missing piece
Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) are capable of collecting, unifying, analyzing, and activating all (first, second and third party) customer data. CDPs are the missing piece to connect separate Martech solutions, enable digital growth through omnichannel marketing & sales automation, and help leading companies become more data-driven, customer-centric.
The main use cases for a CDP are:
- Unify all your customer data for a single source of data truth
- Enable customer experience personalization and in-depth customer segmentation to offer your customers what they need
- Enable omnichannel marketing automation for an efficient marketing orchestration
- E-commerce experience personalization for conversion optimization
- Future-proof and connect your Martech stack to enable its full potential
Request a Customer Data Platform Demo
Book a personalized CDP platform solution demo focused on the needs of your business and how a CDP could tackle your challenges. We’ll help you figure out the best solution to meet your customer needs, their pros and cons, demo the solutions of leading providers, and give you key insights into these tools.
Request Customer Data Platform demo ➔
Tackle your customer data challenges, now
SQLI can support you with evaluating, selecting and implementing the best-adapted customer data platform (CDP) for your specific corporate challenges, your maturity, and the use cases you aim to cover with it.
Since CDPs are a considerably new Martech tool and rapidly evolving with new features and players in the market, finding the right fit can become a challenge. In addition, ensuring data integrity, quality, and security during the implementation e integration without previous experience is no easy task. A trusted implementation partner will help you overcome this challenge, to make sure you're up and running fast to start using your CDP in a short time. SQLI is your full-service digital partner for addressing potential implementation challenges, and guaranteeing your solution meets all your business requirements.