The road to a successful MDM / PIM Implementation
If you already have several software implementations under your belt, we won’t have to tell you that results can vary greatly. It is commonly known that high-level sales stories miss the finesse and detail needed to convey the added value of these software products for your business. The end goal is clear however; you want a solid MDM/PIM solution to benefit more from your data. But if you want to guarantee success, you have to actively take part in the implementation process. This means providing input, making decisions, evaluating the results, learning, and not being afraid to make a change when needed.
MDM / PIM Implementation
When you start the process of implementing new software, ‘simply’ writing new code, putting a configuration together, and releasing it into the wild is just the start. The technical side of things is extremely important of course. But we want to underline the importance of changing the mindset within the company when introducing a new solution into your corporate ecosystem. Our experience has taught us that how your teams adapt to new software is easily just as important as its deployment.
How to get started
SQLI can help your business with developing your Data Quality Business case, exploring all potential options and pitfalls together. This includes:
- Reviewing the types of risks related to poor product data quality, and specifying data quality expectations based on those risks.
- Clarifying what data quality means and defining data quality indicators.
- Defining data quality rules that can be used for assessment and governance.
- Identifying and measuring how poor data currently affects your business.
- Designing data quality improvement processes.
- Developing your data quality roadmap and building your information quality program
Request your MDM / PIM Implementation intake
We will help you to clearly define how your initiative to improve product data can support company objectives and strengthen the alignment between business and IT. The assessment uses your existing state as the baseline, provides hard facts for your decision-making, suggests measures for inspecting data quality, and determines the scope and best approach for this endeavour.
Request assessment ➔