The challenges of e-commerce: deliver value at each step of the buying journey
The world of business is changing dramatically. Customers are now present in several channels and adopting increasingly complex behaviors in both the B2B and B2C sectors. Digital is becoming a more essential growth driver and accelerator in this fast-changing market. The COVID-19 dilemma, as well as limits on access to physical networks, prompted retailers to prioritize digitization and online commerce in their 2020 strategy. Online sales exploded in certain industries (such as food and culture) and for specific businesses. In B2B channels, the similar tendency can be seen: the digitalization of purchasing in industry and the rise of selfcare are telling signs.
You'll need a dependable e-commerce platform and comprehensive product data to deliver a unified commerce experience for your customers and improve your market share in online sales. Throughout the consumer journey, you must also provide an appealing and efficient user experience. The importance of points of sale should not be overlooked. With 360-degree knowledge of your consumers and products, your sales team needs to be equipped with digital tools to better meet client expectations and generate more revenue.
Change management, consultation, UX/UI, analytics, digital marketing, content, solution mastery, and "APIzation" are some of the areas of skill involved.
- How can you reinvent yourself in order to create a cohesive digital environment and take use of digital commerce to its full potential?
- How can you provide a consistent customer experience?
- What is the best way to design and develop a unified commerce platform?
- What can you do to boost traffic and conversions on your B2C e-commerce site?
- What options do you have for meeting the demand to digitize your B2B business processes?