Agile & Lean
Agile has now become a trendy & buzz word and de facto most of the companies are nowadays doing Agile… but are they Agile? Are they getting the expected value of being Agile ?
Another aspect of continuous improvement is to improve on the company goals like creating more value, improving time to market & quality, better managing budget, delighting customers, etc.
Those high-level targets usually translate into concrete actions like:
- Reducing the Work in Progress
- Being able to think and deliver incrementally with MVP
- Improving the Product Portfolio Management by leveraging Lean Portfolio Management
- Having a user centric approach
- Implementing DevOps approach
- Having cross functional and autonomous teams
- Moving from projects to products, creating value streams
- Establishing Kanban board to enable visual management and reducing WIP
Our team has strong experience & expertise on those common and recurring themes and can help you analyze the situation and accompany you on both mindset change and new practices to be setup to reach your goals.
Agile @ scale
When the number of teams grow, very rapidly the need for a framework @ scale appears. Whether you decide to go with a standardized approached like SAFe, or a Spotify model, or a home grown / cheery pick approach, the core principles remain the same.
Our senior consultants, that have experience with at scale Agile deployments, can bring substantial expertise and experience to your case and help you reach the next steps.
We focus on specialized training tailored to your environment, your context, your maturity level. After an initial assessment, we can design training workshops with a mix of theoretical and practical content and serious games to really bring value and being directly actionable. We tailor the content to your audience, whether it’s IT Team, Marketing, Business side of the organization, the content and the messages are adapted to fit the audience knowledge and expectations.