Business Application Integration
Today's corporate processes necessitate the sharing of more data across multiple tasks and applications. With the explosion of data and the proliferation of disconnected systems, smooth and effective integration has become a hot topic. With less manual intervention and IT resources, the correct integration approach can dramatically boost productivity and help scale your organization for future development.
- 212 B connected applications
Create an IT environment that is focused on the future
Our team of knowledgeable experts will assist you in developing and implementing the best integration plan for creating a solid, future-oriented IT environment. This is accomplished by:
- Simplifying processes: You may streamline your integration operations and effortlessly combine SAP and non-SAP data sources by utilizing our Intelligent Integration approach.
- Dedicated team of professionals: We have accumulated unique knowledge, which we can exploit to develop a sustainable foundation for the future of your firm, thanks to our many years of practical experience and collaboration with SAP.
Support for integration
Our system integration division provides end-to-end assistance in five phases: analysis, development, acceptance, go-live, and support.
More information about each phase:
- Analysis: Workshop/Research, Technical Specification, Review/Validation & Prepare & Prioritize product backlog
- Development: Customizing, Coding, Unit Testing & Sprint Demo
- Acceptance: Preparation, Integration Testing, Correction/Rework & Validation
- Go-Live: Preparation, Go-Live & Roll Out
- Support: Preparation, Post Go-Live Support & Hand-Over
SQLI can analyze your business data and design connections that are ideal for your company and operate with your existing systems, such as your supply chain, internal workflows, ERP systems, and so on, thanks to these phases. A service-oriented architecture will be designed in collaboration with you, based on your needs and business operations.
SQLI accomplishes this by working with clients remotely using a tried-and-true methodology and a vast pool of experienced and certified experts, including integration architects, SAP Commerce, Marketing, SAP CRM, and ERP techno-functional experts, SCPI & PI/XI/PO experts, and MDM experts.