1. Solution Evaluation
Whether you’re a new business or have been around for years, digital growth is vital for your company’s success. That's why it's important to have an E-commerce solution that's future-proof, supports your growth ambitions, and continues to meet your customer's expectations.
The right E-commerce platform will improve your digital channels, enhance your customer experience, increase traffic, conversions, revenue, and customer retention, while at the same time lower costs.
The range of different E-commerce systems is growing, the market is fragmenting and thus becoming increasingly confusing: on the one hand, e-commerce systems are increasingly designed for specific markets, industries and technical environments; on the other hand, a trend towards greater flexibility and individualisation can be observed. This is making finding the right E-commerce solutions for your business an increasingly complex task. We recommend bringing in an experienced partner in the evaluation phase.
With our Solution Evaluation Workshop we give you the right expertise and know-how to guide during the process. Since we work with several partners, we know in detail the advantages and drawbacks of these solutions, we can give you objective advice. This workshop is thought to just help you select the right solution, so you can get to the next step towards implementation faster, no further commitment implied.
Book your E-commerce Solution Evaluation ➔
E-commerce platforms are, by nature, deeply embedded in their organization. Making the right long-term functional and technical choices are vital if you want to successfully integrate, grow and sustain a future proof e-commerce business.
Implementing an effective E-commerce platform can be an expensive, time-consuming endeavour, and can easily drain IT and business resources. There are several steps to take if you plan on implementing a new E-commerce solution within your organization. These are some of the topics to consider:
- E-commerce implementation strategy & goals: When is your e-commerce implementation successful?
- Vision and analysis of the complete solution. What’s the current and future state of your architecture, data, processes and application landscape
- E-commerce implementation plan: can you reserve sufficient time from your most knowledgeable people?
- E-commerce implementation and migration strategy.
- Final checklist before Go Live
Read more on how to integrate an E-commerce platform into your business➔
Continuously optimizating your E-commerce is key to guarantee its future-proof, long-term success. While new solutions, features and trends flood the market with big promises of customer loyalty, reduced cart-abandonment and increased personalization improvement might sound tempting. Going back to the basics should come first when facing and analysing the marketing hypes, new and exciting tools and technologies, and ever-growing customer demands. Focus on creating growth by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and optimizing your customer experience. Some of our suggestions, further explained in the dedicated page, are:
- Increase the revenue from your current E-commerce platform using the SEE THINK DO CARE model by Google.
- Reduce costs with your E-commerce platform. This includes savings on customer onboarding, product onboarding and customer service.
- Optimize customers interactions through deeper integration of your channels and touchpoints. This opens up a wide range of opportunities to better serve and connect with your customers, ultimately driving growth.
Read more on how to optimize your current E-commerce solution ➔