ChannelEngine is the most complete marketplace management suite for online retailers. Boost your e-commerce with the leading platform connecting global commerce.
ChannelEngine enables global distributed e-commerce, managed through a powerful suite of tools and partner-ecosystem, to maximize sales and profit while reducing international sales' complexity and minimizing the effort and needed workforce for direct to consumer e-commerce. ChannelEngine bridges any gap between current ERP/PIM/WMS/e-commerce platforms and external sales channels
- Brands to gain control by selling directly on multiple online marketplaces,
- Distributors to boost their revenues with better margins.
- Retailers by selling more products wherever customers are searching for them.
ChannelEngine is scalable, user friendly and feature rich. It's most relevant features are:
- Automatically imports and updates your product information from the current platform, so you can keep your webshop, ERP or PIM as the primary source.
- Synchronizes stock and price changes between all marketplaces.
- Automatically generates international invoices, taking into account European VAT rules.
- Applies advanced pricing rules, allowing for desired margins and stock of other suppliers.
- Sets up dynamic filters to control your product offer, including its specific minimum stock, margin, price, and other criteria.
- Monitors your sales and shipments.
- Provides translations services to address a multilingual aspect within sales networks.
- Creates digital product bundles for long shelf-life items, similar products, or bestsellers to push revenues.
Sales channels range from International Marketplaces to B2C sites, shopping apps, and in-store portals to drop-shipment partnerships.
Biggest connected channels: Amazon, Zalando, eBay, Bol, Allegro, Cdiscount, Google, Wish, Otto, Afound.
ChannelEngine Demo Video
Want to find out more?
Our ChannelEngine capabilities are delivered from our offices in: Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Diepenbeek, Eindhoven, Valencia.Let’s talk