Publisher SAP is a market leader in corporate applications, with demonstrated competence in more than 25 industries and over 400,000 customers worldwide.
SAP has approximately 200 million cloud computing users and over a hundred products that cover all aspects of business (accounting, sales, marketing, customer relations, human resources, etc.).
- #1 PUBLISHER OF BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- #1 IN CLOUD COMPUTING SOLUTIONS
- INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS
SQLI Group, a Silver Partner
SQLI Group has a unique influence in Europe as a Platinum EMEA SAP CX partner, having executed over 180 projects since 2000. Our consultants have a thorough understanding of the issues that the retail and manufacturing industries face, and they can implement the full range of SAP features, including omni-channel B2C and B2B sales, catalogue management (PIM), customer relations (CRM) and marketing automation, order management (OMS), and so on.
With a combination of the best strategy, design, and technology, SQLI's objective is to help brands stay ahead of the curve. We prefer this end-to-end strategy because it allows us to get a 360-degree view of the difficulties our clients face.
- 1000 E-commerce experts
- 180+ Projects completed
- 270 certified
- 20 years of partnership
Why choose SAP customer experience?
SAP CX has a global user base of more than 5 million people. This cloud-based solution covers all aspects of business management and provides the greatest customer experience by providing a 360-degree picture of its clients.
SAP Commerce cloud
Previously known as SAP Hybris, this sales system provides omni-channel marketing and sales experiences. Users may communicate with their customers across all channels and customize the complete customer journey.
SAP Commerce Cloud includes:
- The core features include a secure omni-channel solution that addresses all touchpoints and searches, as well as smart navigation and adjustable features.
- Product Content Management: a library of customized content enables users to handle huge numbers of product items at the same time.
- A centralized Order Management System that provides real-time stock visibility across all points of sale
- Price and promotion management with extreme flexibility
- WYSIWYG-style CMS solutions
- Accelerators for storefronts to help you get your projects up and running rapidly.
Integration with other package components, such as SAP Marketing Cloud, is simple.
SAP Sales cloud
SAP Sales Cloud gives sellers 360-degree visibility into their customers, allowing them to boost customer understanding, sales engagement, and loyalty.
The main features:
- To verify sales performance, create a dashboard using KPIs.
- Each client's information is viewed in a uniform manner.
- Configuration, pricing, and quotation management (CPQ)
- A tool for predictive analysis and recommendations to help you make the best decisions and increase sales.
- Mobile access to boost field sales execution and productivity
SAP Marketing cloud
SAP Marketing Cloud can help you improve the effectiveness of your marketing and accelerate company growth.
The benefits this solution offers:
- Manage and schedule all of your B2C and B2B marketing campaigns and activities together.
- Make the most of your client data by providing personalized experiences.
- With deep, consistent knowledge across the firm, you can anticipate your consumers' behavior.
- Permission-based marketing can help you earn your clients' confidence.
- With real-time business intelligence, you can analyze the ROI of your marketing efforts and make better decisions.