Solution design & technology architecture
SQLI’s teams of architects have decades of expertise consulting on, designing and implementing the full range of enterprise-scale architectures and solutions.
Our approach is consultative; we listen to you and what you require, understand the reasons for it, and advise you on all the options and their pros and cons.
We offer different architecture approaches including Headless and Progressive Web Apps (PWA), as well as cloud builds, self-hosted builds, commerce, and open source.
We have worked with a variety of market segments, brands and retailers. Consequently, we’ve seen many of the challenges and issues that arise and can advise you on the best approach.
- Discovery to understand your project aims, see what’s already in place, and determine which solutions might be relevant.
- Business analysis and helping you to develop the business case.
- Evaluating and choosing the right tech.
- Designing and implementing a solution that is tailored to your needs.
Our tech team works closely with the UX/UI team to make sure they both align. And our architects work with our developers to ensure any bespoke work can be altered in the future.
As consultants, not just developers and engineers, we can advise on and embed digital technology across all your channels. We understand the different costs and benefits the various approaches have and can explain these to you as part of the Discovery process.
We help ascertain:
- Whether particular decisions will make the project more expensive or longer, or impact site uptime, for example.
- Which off-the-shelf products we can put in place easily and which ones are bespoke.
- What works at scale and what doesn’t.
- Any impact that changes to the front end might have on the backend.