SQLI UK & ME is a dynamic and innovative digital services and technology consulting company dedicated to helping businesses thrive in the digital era. We are committed to delivering high-quality products/services and fostering strong relationships with our clients and partners.
SQLI is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Head of New Business to join our team and drive our growth through strategic partnerships and effective sales strategies. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth through developing and delivering sales and partnerships strategies to attract new clients, managing responses and ensuring client satisfaction. This role is ideal for an individual with a strong sales background, exceptional client/partner relationship skills, and a passion for delivering digital solutions that transform businesses.
Note: this is a small team with big aspirations to grow. You will be managing lead gen, and working alongside marketing and partnerships. You’ll be equally happy rolling your sleeves up (and walking the floors / hitting the phones) as creating the strategy.
Sales Strategy & Leadership:
- Work closely with the executive team to align sales and partnership strategies with overall company objectives.
- Execute against this plan to achieve revenue targets and expand SQLI UK's client portfolio.
- Implement and refine sales processes and methodologies to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive intelligence, and emerging technologies to position SQLI as a leader in the digital services sector.
- Identify and target new business opportunities, conduct market research, and build a robust pipeline of prospective clients.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
Team Management & Collaboration:
- Jointly manage a lead gen role/agency (with the Marketing Director) to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, partnerships, client services and tech roles, to ensure a joined up strategy, and execution.
- As we grow, hire and manage a sales exec, providing guidance, coaching, and support to help them achieve their sales targets.
- Assist a Sales Lead for our Middle East region, based in Dubai.
- Collaborate with the relevant leads (tech / experience etc) to prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to prospective clients, showcasing SQLI's digital capabilities and solutions.
Sales Performance & Forecasting:
- Monitor and analyze sales performance, track key performance metrics, and provide regular reports to senior management.
- Prepare and present regular sales and partnership reports, measure the success of sales and partnership initiatives, adjust strategies as needed.
New Business Development:
- Identify and target new business opportunities, conduct market research, and build a robust pipeline of potential clients.
- Manage the end to end pitch process through to negotiation and contracts.
- Deep knowledge of digital commerce trends, partner landscape and technologies – preferably Adobe / Magento, SAP and Composable.
- Proven experience in sales, business development, and partnerships within commerce & technology.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in working with partnerships and marketing.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data for decision-making.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales analysis tools.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building abilities.
- Knowledge of industry trends and competition.
- Strategic thinker capable of developing and executing sales strategies.
- Results-oriented mindset with a strong drive to meet and exceed sales targets.