With our creative discovery process, we can really get under the skin of your business in order to design an experience that is striking, technical and importantly, commercial.
We developed and honed it over our 20+ years of experience in consultancy. And through the process, we get to listen to you and share ideas.
Our creative discovery process starts with thought-provoking workshops and meetings that help us to understand and absorb your business and vision. Its raison d’etre. The essence of your products. The brand’s market position. And why customers choose to buy from you.
These also present an opportunity for you to talk in a structured but open environment so we can pursue creative impulses together.
The upshot is that we can recommend strategic avenues worth pursuing and explore the full range of elements that will progress the business and its brand - from typography and photography to illustrations, art direction and production.
- We break the discovery down into a series of meeting to:
- Understand the project’s key objectives and how this project will achieve them
- Learn about your key commercial objectives and the volume of transactions required to achieve them
- Understand key user tasks and journeys
- Discover the core appeal of the brand and its products
- Absorb the client’s vision
- Understand how the business differentiates itself from its competitors - and the retail strategy that will further enhance its competitive advantage
- Define a clear scope of work for the creative process in as much detail as possible, by reviewing the site map and pages required
- Estimate the work required to deliver the creative project
- Outline how the next stage of design will work