For our Practice Solutions, we are currently looking for a Product Owner / Business Analyst that will help us transform our clients into digital leaders.
As our Product Owner / Business Analyst you will be guiding our clients towards feasible solutions that help them to achieve their business goals.
Moreover, since a digital product is always on the move, it's your job inspire and guide our clients to their next step of their digital journey.
During the development cycles you are together with the Project Manager the linking pin in a team of UX consultants, UI designers, Frontend / Backend developers and QA consultants. You will make sure that specifications and design choices are well understood by the client and the internal team before and during development.
About the role:
- You will support the client in managing a prioritized Product Roadmap and Product Backlog and create detailed functional specifications that are ready to be developed.
- You will be in close contact with the client's Product Owner and other stakeholders. You will support them with the best practices about the E-commerce environment.
- You will make detailed functional specifications of the requirements and design needs and make sure that they are clear and approved by the team and the client.
- The starting point of new features are the functionalities that come out of the box, so you are eager to learn the capabilities of the solutions in SQLI's portfolio. You will demonstrate these functionalities and advise the clients on how to best apply them in their situation.
- You will be able to initiate, prepare and moderate workshops independently. You will attend scrum events such as the daily standup and may be asked to present the product demo's at the end of each sprint.
- Have a passion and curiosity for E-commerce practices and the urge solve our client’s problems.
- Don't mind working on the client’s location when this is desired.
- Have strong social- and presentation skills and can communicate on all levels in an organisation and can sell his/her ideas and concepts in an authentic and convincing way.
- Are both self motivated and a team player.
- > 5 years working experience in the conception, implementation and operation of e-commerce solutions.
+ Experience with one or more of the following solutions: SAP Commerce Cloud, Commerce Tools, Bloomreach, Qualtrics, or other Engagement and eCommerce solutions, is a plus.
Ready to start your adventure at SQLI?
Become a member of „SQLI team“ and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits. Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in „SQLI family “!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?