Do you want to join a company where digital business meets the creative thinkers?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then SQLI is the place to be for you!!
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency, and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLI team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
Commitment + Creative spirit + Forward thinking
SQLI Spain: for 4 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are more than 100 consultants working in several practice centers (DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc.) in 2 locations, Barcelona and Valencia. Our watchword: Digital experience!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Delivery Excellence Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join SQLI. You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices in Barcelona. You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people doing great work and learning great things together. We are a human touch company & the key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We are seeking a Program Manager, Delivery Excellence with a strong delivery record and proven project management experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional operations, and technology projects, to join SQLI Spain Operations team as part of a strategic initiative.
To be successful in this position, we seek an innovative and analytical operations leader/program manager who can develop milestones and schedules to ensure timely and successful delivery of projects.
The candidate must be able to contribute cross-functional business and technical skills, assess and manage risks, measure, and report on progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs with technical constraints.
Cross-team coordination, project management, and executive presentation skills are essential. At SQLI Spain we work to be your key IT partner, as we already are for other large companies.
What is this all about?
Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Analyses and solve operational barriers with a focus on understanding root causes and driving forward opportunities.
- Gathering and analysing data across order fulfilment functions to establish global standards for operations and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Innovating to simplify processes for operations to enable low-cost fulfilment while maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to plan, organize, execute, and standardize complex projects to achieve annual variable cost, quality goals and enable the launch of new projects and processes.
- Leveraging analytics to support the future state of the business.
- Developing a bench-marking program to learn best-in-class operation.
Who are you?
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- MBA/MS and work experience in dedicated project management highly desired
- 10 years of experience in E-Commerce, Project Management, IT and digitisation development (B2B)
- Understand Agile concepts and waste reduction methodologies.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills, including the ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable insights
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail
What do we offer you?
- Nº of positions: 1
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Contract duration: Fulltime, permanent with 6 months’ probation period.
- Estimated annual gross salary: it is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Genius@SQLI: We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Individual yearly training and certification budget
- OneGenius: a dedicated training platform with a lot of on-line courses
- Language courses: English and Spanish
- Career@SQLI: annual competencies balance with your manager or mentor to review your performance and speak about your career path
- The Agency rocks:
- Nicest work facilities: daily fresh fruit, free coffee, tee, milkshakes, and soft drinks, chilling room (with video games).
- Team vibes: events, lunch, dinners, afterworks, breakfast, Sports, Yoga and pilates sessions team buildings, etc.
- Christmas gift and much more surprises along the year
- Flex@SQLI :
- Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- Intensive Friday, yes! all of them (let´s go to the beach)
- Intensive July and August
- Budget to cover the charges (for you and your family)
- Relocation service support (for you and your family)
- Health@SQLI :
- Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- We pay your first day of sick leave
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.