e-Commerce platform and PWA
Context and challenges
Exclusively available online, without contract or commitment, Zuny is the new telecommunications brand that is setting up in Belgium. VOO is betting on targeting the digital natives, a popular brand population, with an offer centred around the 3 pillars of internet, mobile and series. To materialise the brand, VOO naturally needed a solid e-Commerce system that was both adapted to its complex Information System and to the specific features of the telecommunications sector.
The SQLI team intervened on :
- The development of the front and the e-Commerce part of the platform
- Complementary developments to the Telco accelerator to meet VOO’s needs and constraints
- Integration of the platform into the Information System
- The integration of international TM Forum standards specific to the field of telecommunications
- The definition of SEO and Analytics specifications in a logic of acquisition, creation of online launch communication campaigns, and marketing measures.
To meet a mobile-first logic, the team designed a PWA with React to complement the web platform, an additional asset for the acquisition of particularly connected prospects.
Zuny is in the brand awareness phase; the expected benefits are brand awareness and customer acquisition.