HR Coordinator (London)
We're looking for a HR Coordinator/Recruitment Administrator for our UK team.
This permanent role will be located in our London office. The candidate should be passionate about their work and enjoy working in an open, fun and dynamic team.
- Manage the company recruitment programme
- Plan/implement recruiting activities based on company requirements
- Organise and update candidate database
- Develop recruitment sources/relationships
- Schedule interviews
- Evaluate candidates and participate in interview process
- Develop a new intern scheme
- Liaise with department leads and senior managers in vacancy analysis
- Supporting managers in their HR duties
- Scheduling 1-1s, appraisals, probation reviews
- Administering the training requests and attendance of staff
- Overseeing absence tracking
- Administering HR systems
- Staff contract management
- Fulltime and contractor
- Office transfer/secondment administration
- Formalising new company policies for flexible working and benefits
- Participating in redeveloping staff bonus/incentive and initiative programmes
- Staff on-boarding
This is a mid-level Human Resources position in a growing and award winning company. A successful candidate is expected to grow with the company and applicants ideally will have a plan as to how the company’s HR offering can grow in line with other areas of the business.
Send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com or apply through LinkedIn.