Salary: Competitive – Dependent on Experience (Tax Free)
Type of Position: Full-Time / Freelance to Permanent
Redbox Digital Dubai is a market leading Ecommerce specialist development agency. Redbox Digital work with major retailers to produce accessible, responsive and intuitive eCommerce stores. We are the only Magento Gold Partner in the Middle East, with global offices in London and Sydney.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with proven eCommerce experience. The role will require you to advise on strategy and lead projects through the full project lifecycle. The successful Project Manager will play a key role in the future of this business and the success of our clients. They will liaise regularly with both stakeholders and development teams to ensure that projects are completed on time and that budgets are kept under control. Having strong experience of eCommerce project management process is essential, as well as excellent client management and communication.
The role is based in Dubai. We have offices in JLT, but you will be expected to spend significant time on client premises from Jebal Ali to the DIFC.
Key Skills (Must Have)
Other Skills (Nice to Have)
- 4+ years Project management experience
- E-commerce knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good understanding of Ecommerce strategy
- Client facing experience
- Strong project process and attention to detail
- Experience using other Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of Magento eCommerce platform
- Experience using JIRA
- Background in Web Development
- Communication skills in other languages
- Local Ecommerce knowledge – Payment partners, Fulfillment partners…
To apply send your cv and a cover letter to email@example.com