We are a digital services company with international reach. One unified team, 2100 strong, across Europe and the Middle East.
We are creative technologists, combining our creativity and technical expertise to reinvent digital services.
We are defining what’s next, mapping future journeys, writing future stories, visualising future possibilities.
We are bringing brands to life, designing, building and growing the digital value of our clients’ businesses.
We are optimistic entrepreneurs, forging partnerships with the world’s most innovative technology companies to shape the future of digital experience.
We are SQLI.
The job will involve working with data from our sites or extending the functionality on the Magento front end in a wide range of creative approaches.
- Experience with Magento 2
- Strong styling skills: Less, CSS & Sass. Use with dynamic, responsive sites.
- Good working knowledge of Knockout.js & Require.js
- OOP & functional programming
- Asynchronous control flow, partial page updates, AJAX
- Good understanding of debugging techniques, browser rendering behaviour and performance
- The role will require working with Magento, PHP, HTML / XML, Responsive design, Sass/Less, Git
- Experience with Progressive Web Application development and React.js / Vue.js
Day to day tasks may include:
- Evaluating site & issues, requirements, specifications, and code
- Analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Developing & communicating documentation & code comments and clear code.
- Determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Evaluating requirements, specifications, and code - analysis, problem definition & solution
- Presenting ideas, solutions and methodologies to team and clients.
- The above list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The post holder may be required to undertake others duties within the scope of the post.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to get globally recognised certificates
- The chance to be part of an amazing global team
- Be part of a fun and collaborative working environment