We are a digital services company with international reach. One unified team, 2100 strong, across Europe and the Middle East.
We are creative technologists, combining our creativity and technical expertise to reinvent digital services.
We are defining what’s next, mapping future journeys, writing future stories, visualising future possibilities.
We are bringing brands to life, designing, building and growing the digital value of our clients’ businesses.
We are optimistic entrepreneurs, forging partnerships with the world’s most innovative technology companies to shape the future of digital experience.
We are SQLI.
We’re growing rapidly in the UK and internationally and to help with this growth and ever improve the outstanding service we provide for our customers we are looking for a great new Ecommerce Project Manager to be based at our Shoreditch Office.
This is an opportunity to work in a busy agency environment on some really exciting large scale ecommerce accounts.
We’re looking for positive and enthusiastic team players with a desire to establish long term relationships with our clients and the wider SQLi team. Transparent communication and interpersonal skills are key.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to lead major projects (i.e. full time/dedicated PM), “turn around” troubled projects, or handle multiple mid-size projects simultaneously
- Managing the client relationship as part of effective project delivery. Creating a rapport and building a relationship with clients. Acting as a liaison between the client and internal teams.
- Creating and maintaining quality project documentation, such as timelines, risk logs, project reports and change controls, which are kept up to date at all times. Proactively follow PMO processes and procedures.
- Monitoring project budget, measuring and reporting on delivery performance and profitability and reporting back to line manager, ops manager and wider management team
- Leading meetings, workshops and client presentations. Facilitate and leading meetings up to stakeholder/board level.
- Working closely with clients and project teams to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide leadership to cross-functional project teams and define and manage project priorities with internal team members. Leading stand ups and internal project meetings.
- Proactively identifying, communicating, and addressing risks throughout the delivery process and managing scope and stakeholder expectations
- Managing 3rd party relationships on projects and identifying and mitigating associated risks accordingly
- Resource and budget planning for new projects
- Governance - Manage scope and produce detailed solutions and change controls for new scope and requirements independently
- Providing leadership and building strong working relationships with internal teams. Finding strategies to manage and develop team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Attention to detail and forward planning
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Open to feedback and suggestions from the wider team.
- Works independently with minimal supervision. Shows initiative and is hands-on.
- Strong experience in delivering projects using different methodologies, ability to perform a scrum master role for efficient sprint planning. Able to lead and facilitate sprint ceremonies.
- Experienced in using Jira, setting up projects and ability to generate reports
- Good understanding of E-commerce and/or Adobe Commerce. Adobe Solution Specialist certification would be an added bonus.
- Has a solid understanding of the technical aspects, development framework and limitations, to be able to take a consultative approach with clients and close work with Technical Architects and BAs to define the overall solution
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, such as the ability to adapt to complex projects and is able to fill in for other team members when needed and is able to quickly absorb and understand complex briefings and requirements
- Ability to write change control documentation and contribute to solution documentation
- Ability to handle and de-escalate contentious situations and provide a proactive approach to risk management and mitigation
- 3-5 years experience in project management in e-commerce or a closely related field in the digital realm
- Ideal: Experience with Adobe Commerce and/or Adobe Solution Specialist certification
- Experienced working in a vibrant agency environment
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days paid holidays