Redbox Digital is a global digital commerce consultancy and Magento Global Elite Partner, delivering omnichannel ecommerce solutions since 2004.
With offices in London, Dubai, Mauritius, Sydney and Auckland - we have an international outlook combined with local understanding of some of the fastest growing ecommerce markets around the world.
We are experts in designing, developing and supporting sizeable and complex e-commerce websites around the globe. Redbox specialises in providing superior online retail platforms for clients; allowing them to deliver growth and innovation to both existing and new customer.
We’re growing rapidly in the UK and internationally and to help with this growth and ever improve the outstanding service we provide for our customers we are looking for a great new Ecommerce Project Manager to be based at our Shoreditch Office.
This an opportunity to work in a busy agency environment on some really exciting large scale ecommerce accounts.
The ideal candidate must have agency experience as well as a strong Project Management background leading large scale eCommerce projects. The role is highly client facing and we will expect the candidate to demonstrate their business acumen and have excellent presentation skills.
We’re looking for open, positive and empathetic team players with a desire to establish long term relationships with our clients and the wider Redbox Digital team. Transparent communication and interpersonal skills are key.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the client relationship as part of effective project delivery
- Creating and maintaining quality project documentation, such as timelines, risk logs, project reports and change controls
- Use of project management tools such as Gantt charts and Jira/Atlassian tools
- Closely managing scope and project budget, measuring and reporting on delivery performance and profitability
- Working closely with clients and project teams to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide leadership to cross-functional project teams and proactively contribute to PMO excellence
- Proactively identifying, communicating, and addressing risks throughout the delivery process and managing scope and stakeholder expectations
- Managing 3rd party relationships and identify and mitigate associated risks accordingly
- Leading and participating in client meetings and workshops
- Experience in delivery of a range of medium to large scale digital project using a variety of methodologies (agile and/or waterfall)
- Previous experience of working in e-commerce and liaising with industry 3rd parties. Magento experience is desirable
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Confident in leading client-facing meetings and managing stakeholder expectations
- Competence to manage multiple project streams at once and across different cross-functional project teams and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise effectively and remain composed under pressure
- Ability to understand complex project requirements and relay (technical) information to the team and client stakeholders
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail alongside excellent presentation and communication skills and good understanding of commercial requirements and project budgets
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days paid holidays