We are a digital services company with international reach. One unified team, 2100 strong, across Europe and the Middle East.
We are creative technologists, combining our creativity and technical expertise to reinvent digital services.
We are defining what’s next, mapping future journeys, writing future stories, visualising future possibilities.
We are bringing brands to life, designing, building and growing the digital value of our clients’ businesses.
We are optimistic entrepreneurs, forging partnerships with the world’s most innovative technology companies to shape the future of digital experience.
We are SQLI.
The role is to support the head of marketing and brand in promoting SQLI and its activities across the UK and Middle East through the development, implementation, tracking and optimisation of a digital marketing strategy across channels including web, social media etc.
Working with the head of marketing and brand in the planning, execution and management of digital marketing in the UK and ME, including:
- Managing and maintaining the SQLI UK and ME websites, including timely uploading of content, tracking and analysing important metrics that affect website traffic and target audiences, optimising user experience and providing regular feedback on web performance.
- Creating a content plan and ensuring all content is SEO-optimised across the entire digital infrastructure including the web and social media.
- Developing and implementing SQLI UK and ME social media strategy and maximise profile across all campaigns and activities. Maintain our social media presence including posts, imagery, comments etc.
- Managing marketing generated leads via HubSpot and reporting as necessary.
- Organising and promoting industry events such as launches, networking events, webinars and podcasts.
- Preparing regular internal reports that provide insight into performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with wider international marketing team in sharing best practice, campaign activities and ideas.
- Maintaining industry relevancy by identifying and keeping up-to-date with the latest digital trends and tech developments in digital marketing.
- At least two years in digital communication and marketing, ideally in an agency environment.
- Must be a good all-rounder, however, strong writing and verbal ability paramount.
- Self-starter, can thrive in a fast-paced - sometimes chaotic - environment
- Results orientated.
- Good social/interpersonal skills.
Marketing: Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing.
Copywriting: Strong writing and copywriting skills and ability to produce content across various digital platforms and blog posts.
Analytical and reporting: Experience in using major analytics programs – specifically Google Analytics, and marketing automation tools such as HubSpot.
Content creation and editing: Ability to deliver strong content across video, audio and static graphics/imagery.
Web: Strong knowledge of CMS platforms, ideally Drupal.
Project management: Experience in working with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to get globally recognised certificates
- The chance to be part of an amazing global team
- Be part of a fun and collaborative working environment