If you are a passionate Service Level Manager with positive energy, a unique voice, and a can-do spirit we are looking for you to join our team!
You will be part of the practice Digital Continuity, this team is responsible for all customer calls (incidents, problems) with the goal of continuously improving the performance of the aftercare projects.
About the role:
You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field. Of course, the equivalent experience is enough too!
- You have experience in Service Level Management.
- You are familiar with project management, information technology services and delivery methodologies.
- You have experience with the ITIL framework.
- You can create data-driven IT support metrics and trending analyses
- If you have experience with working in an infrastructure technology environment, that’s definitely a plus.
- You like working with and for customers
- You fluently speak English and Dutch
Ready to start your adventure at SQLI?
Become a member of „SQLI team“ and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits. Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in „SQLI family “!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?