For our office in Amsterdam or Eindhoven, we are looking for a Senior PHP developer / Technical lead to head our current and future PHP projects in the Engagement team.
If you have experience contributing to the entire software development life-cycle, we’d like to meet you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You understand the complex challenges that lie behind our projects
- Inspire your colleagues and see opportunities to solve situations from a technical perspective
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code within planning and budget qualitative Engagement & E-commerce opportunities that exceed all customers' expectations.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- You'll work in team alongside other passionate developers dedicated to delivering high quality results
- Support the project manager during the estimation process
- Contribute in the design and outlining of PHP solutions (with your team)
- Be an active member of the Software Engineer Chapter within SQLI Digital Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably at least a year of experience working as a Tech Lead.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or Software Development.
- Be a gate opener, not a gatekeeper. (innovative, analytical, communicative, collaborative, open-minded, solution oriented)
- You are a communicative teamplayer
- Work experience with PHP, and eager to become an Engagement or E-commerce development expert. so you have a knack for writing clean, readable PHP code.
- Experience working on Agile/SCRUM development teams
- Experience of using user centric design and applying User Experience concepts
- Platform specific knowledge is a preference; i.e. Acquia or Magenta
- Experience of using Spring MVC, J2EE, JSP Servlets, JUnit, Tomcat, SQL, Eclipse, GIT, OO, Soap and Webservices.
- A professional level of English, speaking Dutch is 'nice to have'.
READY TO START YOUR ADVENTURE AT SQLI?
Become a member of „SQLI team“ and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits. Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in „SQLI family “!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?