We are looking for Front-End developers to strengthen the team in Eindhoven or Amsterdam. You will be able to do projects from A to Z, translating gripping designs into efficient code!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Create Front-End code within planning and budget for qualitative E-commerce or Engagement Products that exceed all customers' expectations.
- You’ll also actively participate in Scrum Events, report on progress, do version control using GIT and identify potential problems.
- It is important for us that you are able to estimate the amount of work needed to design and test the required code. You will also need to have the experience to make proposals on potential solutions.
- You'll work in team alongside other passionate Front-End developers dedicated to delivering high quality results
- Contribute in the design and outlining solutions (with the analyst, technical lead, UI Designer, UX-designer or architect)
- Be an active member of the Front-End competence center within SQLI
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or Software Development.
- You have at least 2-3 years of front-end development experience.
- Experience working on Agile/SCRUM development teams.
- Experience of using user centric design and applying User Experience concepts
- You speak Dutch fluently, with a professional level English.
- Experience with Vue.js is a plus!!
- Knowledge about design principles (i.e. Atomic Design, BEM) and CSS compilers (LESS, SCSS)
- Experience with one of the version control systems (i.e. Git)
- Good knowledge of Vue.js/React/...
- Experience with building tools like Webpack
- Familiar with Continuous integration
- Familiar with testing frameworks such as Cypress, mocha, Chai
READY TO START YOUR ADVENTURE AT SQLI?
Become a member of „SQLI team“ and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits. Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in „SQLI family “!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?