We define, build and grow digital business value
Created in the 90s, SQLI Digital Experience is a European digital services company that defines, builds and grows the digital business value of international A-brands.
We are technical and creative thinkers committed to delivering meaningful and engaging experiences by leveraging technologies, methodologies, skills and creativity to get closer to the customer or user and capture their attention.
We design, develop and deploy solid and high-performing architectures that improve business agility, increase efficiencies and facilitate business growth.
Together, we take you to the next level of digital.
We are looking for a talented low-code Developer to join our team. As a low-code Developer you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software applications using the low-code platform.
You will work on adapting existing components and developing new components based on user stories. The successful candidate will work closely with other developers, project managers, and business analysts to deliver high-quality solutions to our clients.
You will be trained in the Novulo platform, mainly the graphical development environment (the Novulo Architect) and other applicable tools and techniques
· You translate user stories into a good architecture and mapping on the reference architecture of the Novulo platform for optimal integration with other components.
· You implement a nice user experience in terms of UI/UX, including the scenarios of the 'not-happy-flow'
· You test the components for the correct functional operation, even with large volumes.
· Where necessary, provide the components with built-in documentation for the end user and automatic testing
· Where necessary, create datasets for quick configuration and implementation of the component.
• Design, develop, and maintain software applications using the low-code platform
• Collaborate with other developers, project managers, and business analysts to identify business requirements and design solutions
• Keep up-to-date with the latest low-code platform features and technologies
• Work with the project team to define project scope, deliverables, timelines, and budget
• Communicate with clients to understand their needs and provide technical support as needed
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies is a plus
1-3 years working experience in at least 1 programming language such as Java, Python, or C#
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Dutch and/or English speaking and writing on a professional level