Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As Growth Marketeer at SQLI you will support the marketing department in all internal marketing efforts, closely collaborating with designers, consultants, sales, marketing colleagues and more. You will contribute directly to the improvement of all marketing processes in the core regions (Netherlands and Germany) and support international marketing teams.
About the role:
You have the chance to proactively come up with new strategies to support activities such as lead generation, website management, social media marketing (incl. paid), reporting, sales enablement and event marketing. You will implement the most appropriate digital marketing tactics and share insights and findings throughout the organization to boost growth in these areas. The tasks you will have to face are not fixed. With your entrepreneurial mindset you will be allowed to craft some of your job activities, molding them to your own interests and profile.
You are part of a core team, working with creative teams and other stakeholders through agile, flexible and hybrid methodologies. We believe in the power of experimentation, speed, and quick execution. You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills further, with dedicated training and guidance, and to get involved in customer projects for leading international brands.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience with digital marketing;
- You are familiar with B2B marketing, website management, lead generation campaigns, marketing automation, social media scheduling, analytics and SEO basics;
- You are proactive, creative, data- and result-driven and able to easily work both within a team and autonomously;
- You have an excellent command of English, written and verbal. Knowledge of Dutch and/or German language is a plus;
- Previous experience with sales enablement, Google Products and tools like HubSpot (or similar CRM) and LinkedIn Campaign Manager, is a big plus.
Join the SQLI team and embark on an exciting adventure with us. We are technical and creative thinkers committed to delivering meaningful and engaging experiences by leveraging technologies, methodologies, skills and creativity. We are a digital services company that works for leading brands such as: Carlsberg, Sligro, Miele, Intergamma & many more. Join the SQLI group and submit your application today!