Meet Magento is a globally recongnised event series dedicated to Magento’s platform ecosystem. Last year alone, more than 20 exclusive Meet Magento events were hosted throughout the world.
Meet Magento Dubai will provide the opportunity for business leaders, technology providers and developers to come together, network and discuss trends and developments shaping digital commerce and its future in the region.
The two-day event will take place on the 3rd and 4th September 2018 and attendees will be able to hear from leading industry figures from PayPal, Magento and checkout.com, amongst others. In addition, there will be the opportunity to attend inspiring business and technical tracks from local and global experts on topics such as the future of payments, app economy, mobile commerce, omnichannel strategies and fulfilment.
We have a number of speakers already confirmed and we’ll be adding more names to the line-up in the coming weeks.
- Tahir Emrah Tuzun, Head of Market Development Middle East and North Africa, PayPal
- Tom Karwatka, CEO Divante
- Eelco Van Wijk, Chief Commercial Officer JMango360
- Jonty Sutton, Founder and CEO, Redbox Digital
- Stefan Willkommer, Founder and CEO of TechDivision GmbH
- Gary Specter, Senior VP, Global Sales and Customer Success, Magento Commerce
- John Fitchett, MD at Ebizmarts
- Will Johnston, Partnerships Manager, what3words
- Ben Marks, Magento Evangelist
- Gabriel Somoza, Ecommerce Architect Consultant, Strategery
- Dino Balen, Design Director, TestPilot.co
“The Middle East is one of the fastest growing digital commerce markets in the world. Some serious money is finally being put into digital commerce in the region as investors, banks and retailers look to improve online and offline retail experiences for customers. There is no better time to bring Magento’s expansive community and largest independently organised event to the region.” Redbox Digital’s Founder and CEO, Jonty Sutton.
To find out more about the event, head to http://ae.meet-magento.com or connect with us at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeetMagentoAE (@MeetMagentoAE)