Ecommerce Website Administrator (Dubai)
We're looking for an Ecommerce Website Administrator (Magento) for our Dubai team.
This permanent role will be located in our Dubai office. The candidate should be passionate about their work and enjoy working in an open, fun and dynamic team.
This varied role will be to support the day to day website operations and implement optimisations for high-profile clients. Your role will include; managing product listings, on-site merchandising and promotions, copy and image updates, reporting, troubleshooting and more.
You will have experience at proactively increasing sales and conversions using ecommerce merchandising strategies and tactics. You will have managed content for a busy online store and understand how to merchandise stores, categories and products.
You will also assist in all aspects of administration within the business to improve efficiency, including the updating and management of processes, procedures and systems.
- Capable of managing own time and workload effectively
- Confident and customer focused
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with manipulating data and spreadsheets.
- Maintaining the administration of various Magento ecommerce website.
- Adding new products to the site including image upload
- Creating and managing promotions
- Data entry and database record management in both CRM and email database
- Assisting with product merchandising to improve sales.
- Reporting key metrics including conversion.
Knowledge and experience
- Experience of using Magento backend
- Retail experience and or Ecommerce experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of basic HTML / CSS, understanding of FTP (preferred)
- Image Editing (Adobe Photoshop or similar)
- Experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Advanced Ecommerce Analytics
- Search Engine Opimisation (SEO) basics for Ecommerce
- Other languages - Arabic / French (preferred but not essential)
Only applications from individuals, not agencies, will be accepted. Apply here.
See what other jobs we have available here.