We are a digital services company with international reach. One unified team, 2100 strong, across Europe and the Middle East.
We are creative technologists, combining our creativity and technical expertise to reinvent digital services.
We are defining what’s next, mapping future journeys, writing future stories, visualising future possibilities.
We are bringing brands to life, designing, building and growing the digital value of our clients’ businesses.
We are optimistic entrepreneurs, forging partnerships with the world’s most innovative technology companies to shape the future of digital experience.
We are SQLI.
Duties & responsibilities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the overall application lifecycle of high profile international client projects
- Ability to help define technical and architectural design requirements
- Develop medium to large scale web applications, with best coding practices
- Maintain existing applications
- Keep up-to-date of emerging technologies and apply them
- Bachelor's degree in any computer related field
- 2+ year of experience with Magento.
- Good understanding of e-commerce web development
- Good knowledge with OOP
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and keen to learn new relevant technologies
- Able to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking and organisational capabilities
- Competitive salary
- 22 days paid holiday
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to get globally recognised certificates
- The chance to be part of an amazing global team
- Be part of a fun and collaborative working environment