We are a digital services company with international reach. One unified team, 2100 strong, across Europe and the Middle East.
We are creative technologists, combining our creativity and technical expertise to reinvent digital services.
We are defining what’s next, mapping future journeys, writing future stories, visualising future possibilities.
We are bringing brands to life, designing, building and growing the digital value of our clients’ businesses.
We are optimistic entrepreneurs, forging partnerships with the world’s most innovative technology companies to shape the future of digital experience.
We are SQLI.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the overall application lifecycle of high profile international client projects
- Ability to help define technical and architectural design requirements
- Develop medium to large scale web applications, with best coding practices
- Maintain existing applications
- Keep up-to-date of emerging technologies and apply them
- Solid understanding of e-commerce processes and common integrations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great communicator, able to convey technical solutions and challenges to both non-technical and very technical audiences
- Able to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking and organisational capabilities
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and keen to learn new relevant technologies
- Bachelor's degree in any computer related field or equivalent experience.
- Competent web development skills
- Create quality code using industry recognised practices (OOP, SOLID, TDD)
- 2+ year of experience with Magento 2.
- In-depth understanding of Magento architecture. Including the necessary practices for performance, security and maintainability in bespoke development.
- Has previously implemented complex bespoke modules and integrations.
- Competitive salary
- 22 days paid holiday
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to get globally recognised certificates
- The chance to be part of an amazing global team
- Be part of a fun and collaborative working environment